Halloween Night 3PC Duvet Bedding Set
- (SIZES: United States, Canada)
- Twin: Duvet Cover: 173cm*218cm(68''×86''), Pillowcase: 51cm*66cm(26''×20'')
- Full: Duvet Cover: 203cm*228cm(80''×90''), Pillowcase: 51cm*66cm(26''×20'')
- Queen: Duvet Cover: 228cm*228cm(90''×90''), Pillowcase: 51cm*91cm(36''×20'')
- King: Duvet Cover: 264cm*228cm(104''×90''), Pillowcase: 51cm*91cm(36''×20'')
Please Note, Does NOT contain a COMFORTER or FILLERS. Contains a duvet cover sheet.
However if you already HAVE an old comforter you can use this cover sheet to go over the existing one. Insert the old one and then simply zip it up and you're all done!
Machine wash with cold water; Do not bleach; Tumble dry, low heat; Iron, Medium; Do not dry-clean
How To Put On a Duvet Cover?
Step 1: Lay the comforter flat on top of your mattress.
Step 2: Take your duvet cover and turn it inside out. Insert your hands inside and find the two top corners. You should now be holding one corner in each hand.
Step 3: With your hands inside the duvet cover, reach down to grab hold of the comforter’s top two corners.
Step 4: Holding the top two corners tightly, flip the duvet cover right side out over the comforter. Give it a shake and a fluff until the duvet cover falls down to cover most of the comforter.
Step 5: Pull the duvet cover down. Stuff the bottom two corners of the comforter inside the bottom two corners of the duvet cover. Once everything is aligned, zip it up!