The Haunted Castle 3PC Duvet Bedding Set
- (SIZES: United States, Canada)
- Twin: Duvet Cover: 173cm*218cm(68''×86''), Pillowcase: 51cm*66cm(26''×20'')
- Full: Duvet Cover: 203cm*228cm(80''×90''), Pillowcase: 51cm*66cm(26''×20'')
- Queen: Duvet Cover: 228cm*228cm(90''×90''), Pillowcase: 51cm*91cm(36''×20'')
- King: Duvet Cover: 264cm*228cm(104''×90''), Pillowcase: 51cm*91cm(36''×20'')
Machine wash with cold water; Do not bleach; Tumble dry, low heat; Iron, Medium; Do not dry-clean
How To Put On a Duvet Cover?
Step 1: Lay the comforter flat on top of your mattress.
Step 2: Take your duvet cover and turn it inside out. Insert your hands inside and find the two top corners. You should now be holding one corner in each hand.
Step 3: With your hands inside the duvet cover, reach down to grab hold of the comforter’s top two corners.
Step 4: Holding the top two corners tightly, flip the duvet cover right side out over the comforter. Give it a shake and a fluff until the duvet cover falls down to cover most of the comforter.
Step 5: Pull the duvet cover down. Stuff the bottom two corners of the comforter inside the bottom two corners of the duvet cover. Once everything is aligned, zip it up!